Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's new in 2012??

Hey people!

Tashy-b.blogspot.com is doing something new in 2012. Presenting the "Zooming in on" monthly special feature.

Once every month, for the next 12 months, I will be featuring and "zooming in on" 12 of the greatest characters in the Bible. Each post will be put up on the 12th of every month so keep an eye out for them! This will be in addition to the usual posts I put up. First post will be up this time next week :) *excited*

I find that often, people, especially us young people look north, south east and west, in magazines and tabloids for role models when some of the greatest people that ever lived are right there in the Holy Book.

Feel free to leave a comment here, or contact me directly if you have any specific individuals that you would like to be profiled.

Enjoy the coming posts

--Tash

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the new section plan!! Joseph and Daniel are my proposals!! I'm always going back to their lives for timeless lessons and they always bless me.

    Looking forward to reading 'Zooming in' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback :) I'll definitely keep those 2 in mind.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete