Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dreaming is for free!

I often dream with my eyes open. Sometimes my dreams almost scare me and I wonder how I will ever make it to where I want to be. Not that I don’t believe in myself, (trust me, I DO), but because it seems like a mammoth task. One of my favourite quotes is,
“The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step”.

That’s truth. Don’t look at the mountain that lies ahead, and what’s yet to be done or accomplished and be discouraged. Instead, look at WHERE you’ve come from and be motivated. Each dream, passion and vision starts with that first step. What may seem like an insignificant action now will lead you to that dream.
One thing my parents taught me is HARD work pays off. Genuine sweat makes the fruit of your labours that much sweeter. Don’t be afraid of working. Rejection, disappointment and HARD WORK will be the building blocks of yolur success. Nothing you ever do is ever in vain. Whether people support you, discourage you or just plain don’t believe you God sees all and when the time is right, He will reward you.
I don’t know much about how it’s all gonna happen, but I know that where there is a vision, there is provision. The first step in usally the hardest, because you usually have to step out of your comfort zones but that one step is literally the difference between those who make it and those who don’t. Those who step out will be that one step closer to living the dream, but those who stay where they are, in those comfort zones will remain exactly where they are.
“Dreams remain dreams until you take conscious steps to accomplish them”.

“I don’t know all that my tomorrow holds, but I know The one who holds it…”

Take the first step in FAITH. You don’t haveto see the whole staircase, just take the step.


2 comments:

  1. I love it!

    "Those who step out will be that one step closer to living the dream, but those who stay where they are, in those comfort zones will remain exactly where they are." Well put!

    ReplyDelete