Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm baaaack :)

First off, my sincere apologies to all you loyal readers for the "disappearing act"... Unfortunately, technology had gotten the best of me, so I had been unable to upload articles, but all is well and sorted now so keep an eye out for the upcoming posts.

I've got quite a number of articles that I have been working on while I was offline. Look out for more editions of the popular "Relationship Series", as well as the promised and much anticipated "Zooming in On" articles. I will be featuring a mighty woman in the next article, as a tribute to my mother (March is her birthday month :)), and many more thoughts from my heart, lessons learnt and revelations and epiphanies I have had.

I am very happy to be back and I am so excited for where this blog is going and the lives it is changing. Please keep sharing, on Facebook, twitter, and "+1" it on Google.


Much much love to you all.

Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment