Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In Love So Deep


Love unfailing, overtaking my heart. 

I’m always in awe of HIS unfailing, unending, unwavering LOVE. Even in the midst of my imperfection, He still loves me. I’m amazed at Him, My God, who with 6,999,999 other people in the world to think about still sees me as the apple of His eye, His priced possession. He knows everything about and that concerns me. Every single hair on my head is counted. Every pain, affliction, joy and success in my life He is aware of. 

I am in awestruck at how He stands majestically in the heavens, more powerful than any of the Kings and rulers that have ever lived, yet I don’t need to make an appointment to speak to Him.

How deep is His love? As deep as the deepest ocean.as deep as my wildest dream AND THEN SOME!

As I decrease He increases. As I succeed, more glory and honour befalls His name.The more intimately I get to know Him, the deeper in love I fall. The more I get of Him, the more I want, and desire. 

I cannot fathom how others live like there is no God and question His existence. His existence is so explicit, I am surrounded by so many reminders of His awesomeness. 

Love unfailing has overtaken my heart...I'm in love SO deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment